Serena Williams – Similar to Novak Djokovic, she was two matches short of completing all four slams, but Roberta Vinci stopped her in the US Open semifinal. However, Serena has managed to win three Grand Slams in a year for the second time in his career, the first time being in 2002, and claimed her domination in the women tennis world.
- Kyrgios’ Insulting Wawrinka and Three Other Tennis Controversies That were in Focus in 2015
- Three Major Tennis Rivalries Marked in 2015 – Novak Versus Roger and Andy, Rafa Against…
- Six Tennis Players Most Famous for Their Beauty
- Eight Richest Tennis Players in History of the Game
- Top Ten Tennis Female Players Who Marked 2015