They are back. Yes, the trio Djokovic, Federer and Nadal along with other top tennis names return to play the Tennis Masters Rogers Cup in Montreal. Although names like Robing Soderling, Andy Roddick and David Ferrer have pulled out of the biggest prize tournament of Canada but the tennis spectators will enjoy the greatest trivalry of greatest tennis players Federer, Nadal and Djokovic. As per the draws, following matches or clashes can be expected in the Montreal Tennis Masters Rogers Cup:
1) Serbian tennis player Djokovic, the current No.1 tennis player might face Nikolay Davydenko in the second round and Juan Martin Del Potro in the third round before a competitive match with Gael Monfils in the quarters.
2) Del Potro will have to play Marin Cilic and Nieminen and win against them to play against Djokovic.
3) For Monfils to face Djokovic, he will have to deal with American tennis player John Isner and Viktor Troicki.
4) Andy Murray might face Kevin Anderson in the second round before coming on to Wawrinka who defeated Murray in the US Open 2010 however Wawrinka will play his first round match with Nalbandian.
5) The king of clay, the Spaniard Rafael Nadal seems to be in least trouble as he would be opening against Chardy of Dodig before going on to Fernando Verdasco in the third round and then playing Tomas Berdych or Gilles Simon in the quarterfinals.
These are the predictions only as the Trio can be vulnerable to any upset while playing in the Rogers Cup 2011. Stay tuned for live action, scores and updates from August 6, 2011.